The transducer is dedicated to connecting with data loggers, gas-volume correction devices and telemetric systems. Regarding safety, the transducer is designed to comply with the EN 60079-11 as an intrinsically safe device and is approved for potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Ranges -25 .. +70°C or -40 .. +70°C
- RS 485 digital interface, Modbus communication protocol
- Ultra-low power consumption: 3 μA standby, 1 mA active, supply voltage from 2.8V
- High accuracy: ±0.2°C
- Small size, rugged housing
- Certified as explosion-proof with a type of protection II1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Temperature transducer EDT 101
Temperature transducer EDT 101 for new series of electronic gas convertors ELCOR and ELCORplus is a miniature precision device intended for temperature measurement in applications that require high precision and ultra-low power consumption. The transducer has RS 485 digital interface, which makes it ideal for use in modern digital systems.