Measured values reading or configuration of the transducer is conducted via interface RS 485. Measurement is being performed on requests or automatically according to the time interval set. Measured values are being stored into its internal memory and can be read from this memory when needed.
- Ranges from 0 to10 kPa relative to 0 to 7000 kPa relative, from 80 to 520 kPa absolute to 1400 to 7000 kPa absolute
- Digital interface RS 485 with modbus communication protocol
- Very low power consumption: 10 µA idle condition, 1 mA operation
- Supply voltage from 2,9V
- High accuracy: ±0,1% from range or ±0,25% from measured value
- Small size, resistant case from stainless steel
- Approved to be installed into hazardous area
- CE Certificate II 2G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb
Pressure Transducer EDT 23
Pressure transducer EDT 23 is a miniature precise instrument designed for measuring pressure of liquid and gaseous media. EDT 23 is ideal for integration into modern digital systems such as data-loggers, gas-volume conversion devices and telemetric systems.
Pressure transducer EDT 23 is being characterized by high accuracy, long-term stability and very low power consumption. Device has been equipped by RS 485 bus to provide modbus communication with controlling system.