The design of the device with regard to its future expansion allows the customer easy additional additions to the modules and functions of the device. The ELCORplus device for zone 2 can be equipped with up to two serial interfaces RS232/RS485, internal modem (variants for 2G/4G/NB networks), external modem, up to 12 digital inputs, analog inputs, and outputs 4 - 20 mA, interfaces for NAMUR encoder connection or SCR+ and last but not least, a total of up to 6 digital pressure and temperature transducers can be connected to the device.
Thanks to the rich hardware equipment that comes from the ELCORplus device, robust software with telemetry functions, the ELCORplus for zone 2 becomes one of the most equipped and powerful converters on the market.
The extended measuring ranges of the pressure transmitter make it easier for the customer to order a converter.
The device is also available in a version capable of measuring and operating at temperatures from -40 °C.
The wireless connectivity of the ELCORplus converter allows the connection of various modems. Internal modems are available for 2G, 4G, and NB (NarrowBand) networks and can be used in ZONE 2 potentially explosive atmospheres.
All communication interfaces of the device are independent.
The device includes a data logger with a large 16MB memory, which allows you to store measured data at hourly intervals for more than 10 years.
The housing of the device was designed for operation in demanding conditions of the outdoor environment with certification of the degree of protection IP66.
- Single-channel or double-channel gas quantity converter for zone 2
- "NA" type protection in combination with "ic" protection
- Modular construction
- High measurement accuracy and stability
- Options of external power supply 230Va, 12Vdc or 24Vdc
- Battery life up to 18 years at the converter (battery B-03D)
- Up to 6 digital pressure and temperature transmitters EDT96, EDT87 and EDT101 with extended measuring ranges
- Pressure measuring range up to 13MPa
- Possibility of external power supply of the converter and modem
- High memory capacity for storing measured values
- Device version for operation in temperatures from -40 °C
- Two display variants - graphic display enabling full interaction with the device or simplified segmental, always lit-off
- Robust construction suitable for outdoor installation with IP66 protection
- The fully configurable device with supplied software
- Metrological approval according to MID: TCM 143/18-5562
- FTZÚ 19 ATEX 0002X certificate
4 independent communication interfaces with support for speeds up to 115200 Bd
possibility of installation with integrated modem (version only with external power supply of the device)
available modems for 2G GPRS, 4G LTE, NB networks (Narrow Band)
support for external modem connection via serial interface
optical interface IEC 62056-21 (IEC-1107) with speed support up to 115200 Bd
2x serial interface RS232/RS485
Inputs / Outputs
- up to 12 digital inputs (2x high frequency pulse, 10x low frequency pulse/binary)
- 4 digital outputs (low-frequency pulse, binary)
- up to 4 analog inputs 4 - 20 mA
- up to 4 analog outputs, 4 - 20 mA integrated into the device
- up to 4 analog outputs, 4 - 20 mA realized externally using the CLO module
- interface for connecting NAMUR or SCR+ encoder (optional)
- Thermowell, weld-on piece, mounting kit, three-way valve (type DN 3 PN 100)
- HIE-04 mod B - optical IR head, communication speed 9600 - 115200 Bd (USB 2.0)
- Device configuration, management and reading program - COMPASS
- Device configuration, management and reading program - TELVES
- EXT1 - interface module for HF input and ENCODER - NAMUR
- SCR - interface module for ENCODER - SCR
- NAMUR - interface module for ENCODER - NAMUR
- M2G - 2G modem, GPRS (Quad band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- M4G - 4G modem, LTE (available in different variants for different world markets)
- COM1 - RS232/RS485 communication module
- COM0 - RS232 communication module
- PWR3 - external power supply module EVC from 230Vac
- PWR4/12 - EVC 12Vdc external power supply module
- PWR4/24 - EVC 24Vdc external power supply module
- AI - analog inputs module 4-20 mA
- AO - module of analog outputs 4-20 mA
- EXT1 - expansion multifunction module containing 2xinput for NAMUR encoder, 2x HFinput, 6xLF/binary input
- B-RS - intrinsically safe barrier module for serial communication interface RS-485/RS-232
- B-DO - intrinsically safe barrier module for digital outputs
- B-IB - intrinsically safe barrier module for internal RS485 bus
- CLO - current output module 4-20 mA
- PS-E - intrinsically safe source module for part of the converter
- PS-M - intrinsically safe source module for the modem part
- B-PRO - combined intrinsically safe barrier module for EVC power supply, serial communication interface RS-485/RS-232 and for digital output
- SRM - solar controller module (for power supply from a solar cell)
- The modules are also produced in the "/A" variant. These are variants with lower consumption designed for solar solutions