The primary use of the EDT 96 pressure transmitter is as a pressure sensing device for data loggers, gas-volume correction devices and remote monitoring systems.
- Ranges 0 .. 20 kPa gage to 0 .. 7000 kPa gauge, 80 .. 520 kPa abs to 1400 .. 7000 kPa abs
- RS 485 digital output with Modbus protocol
- Ultra-low power consumption – 3 μA standby, 1 mA active, operates from 2.8V
- High precision ±0.2% FS or ±0.25% of reading
- Small size, rugged stainless steel housing
- Certified as explosion-proof with a type of protection II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb
Digital Pressure Transmitter EDT 96
The EDT 96 digital pressure transmitter for new electronic gas volume converters ELCOR and ELCORplus is a miniature precision device intended for pressure measurement in applications that require high precision and ultra-low power consumption. The transmitter has a direct digital output on RS 485 bus which makes it ideal for use in modern digital systems.